This article was originally published in DigiDay.
The Impact of GDPR, in 5 charts
Interestingly, two months after the law’s enforcement, more than 1,000 US news publishers chose to block European visitors from their sites.
The arrival of the General Data Protection Regulation in May has been a rollercoaster for many companies. The law has triggered several immediate changes. Here’s a look at some of them, in five charts:
- Third-party cookies plummet on news sites in Europe
- Marketers don’t trust their supply-chain partners
- A resurgence for contextual targeting
- Smaller ad tech companies lose ground to duopoly
- Many U.S. sites wait it out
Detailed article here.